Explanation Essay: Why Did I Study in CavSci?
I studied in CavSci, not because I totally liked it, but because my parents want me here. I tried to pass the entrance exam, and luckily I did it. I passed the exam, thanks to myself because I had my confidence, and also thanks to God, and my family. When it turned out that I belong to the Nitrogen family, my parents asked me to stay in this school, because I am about to take exams in CavSu Naic. But because my parents want me to be a part of the CavSci family, I chose to stay. They said that I should not let this opportunity go.

The details are well compressed. Additionally, you and you're family made the right decision.
TumugonBurahinTeriz is correct, your family made the right decision. Your explanation is understandable and you used simple words :). Nice work..
TumugonBurahinI also agree with Teriz and ate Leslie =)
TumugonBurahin